
Conference was everything I had hoped plus more. In short, this is what I got from the weekend:
- met people who were previously just names on an email- spent time in a room with 239 other people who don't think it's weird for characters to chat in your head
- realised RWA is full of friendly, sharing people... regardless of publication status
- had more lightbulb moments then Bunnings
- spent time with my awesomest friend and CP- found inspiration and determination
Will post more over the next little bit. But will leave you with this. If you are wanting to write and publish a romance, 2010 conference is a must. See you there!

8 comments:
240 people in a room all hearing voices sounds quite noisy, and very crowded. (That’s my joke for today). --- Anita, I’m happy the conference was a spur to mark the direction of your dreams. Sounds wonderful. Now; I want to read the book with your name on it. --- Eric
Me too Eric *vbg*
Yes conference was fantastic. How was yours? Hope you got something from it to spur you on too.
It was a full-on weekend, wasn't it, AJ? I'm still recovering!
Anita, You matter. You’re to be counted as one; like a sweat romance in the hand of a contented reader or a warm summer evening with a view of a Tuscan sunset.
My journey was quite fruitful (thank you). ---- Eric
Hi Anita
It was fantastic to meet you and I can't wait to read your debut.
Who's Eric?
So nice meeting you at the conference Anita. Very inspirational workshops. Look forward to reading your posts.
Hi Shayne and Eleni. One of the best things about conference was being able to put faces to names. Much nicer when reading your posts to picture you :o)
And Shayne, Eric is a lovely gentleman who is also a member of RWA. If you want to see what Eric writes, visit http://www.eahare.com/ (hope you don't mind Eric).
Shayne, I heard about some Eric person as well. But the one I came across wasn’t as lovely or gentle as the one Anita found. He’s just a guy. But yes he does belong to RWA. I wouldn’t bother wasting your time reading about him. My site has short stories. Nothing romantic, unless the reader is a romantic; I like ‘Miss Fruitcakes Apple Blossom’. Or ‘Growing Pains’ --- They’re both used in quite a number secondary schools in the USA to teach creative writing.
Thank you Anita (Eric won't mind) ---- Erin --- Who isn’t as modest as any Eric’s you might come across. ---- http://www.au6.com
Post a Comment