I write Australian cozies with sassy female sleuths who couldn't solve the mystery without the help of friends, so grab a coffee, pull up a chair and make yourself at home... http://ajblythe.com
I often use photographs for inspiration. Sometimes they inspire a whole plot, other times just a word or two. I see my story as a series of images that provoke an emotion in me, so it makes sense that images will inspire.
Here are a collection of images that helped inspire my last ms.
I need them Jenn. I'm a very visual person and they help keep me on track and inspire me. I actually print them out and stick them in my notebook (being a plotter I have a notebook )
4 comments:
I should use photos. I need inspiration right now LOL Mind you, any Aussie outback pic is inspiring
I need them Jenn. I'm a very visual person and they help keep me on track and inspire me. I actually print them out and stick them in my notebook (being a plotter I have a notebook )
Great idea Anita.
I can see Bree and Ash and the B&S ball!
Shayne
Thanks Shayne. I hope when you are reading it that's the sort of image my words provoke!
Post a Comment