
Woot! It's true, I'm going to be participating in RWA's inaugral manuscript development workshop, 5DI 2010.
With 23 other participants spread between 3 genre pods I will spend 5 days at Griffith University doing nothing but writing, writing, writing. I, and seven other category writers, will be working on our manuscripts under the watchful eye of our mentor, Lilian Darcy. Double woot!!
I'm really excited. This experience is going to be awesome.

10 comments:
Congrats, Anita.
You'll have a blast. And July isn't very far away...
Good luck.
Tam
So excited and happy for you. Very jealous too. Say hello to my other friends who'll be going - Amanda, Janette, Sue and Tina :)
Thanks Tamara and Rach, I'm still buzzing
Hi Anita - I'm one of the other seven in your pod! Looking forward to meeting you. Right better get back to work on that so not completed MS...
Hey Janette *waving*
Thanks for dropping by. Look forward to meeting in person with our mansucripts... she says, ducking off to, urm, finish :)
Yay for you, Anita! Should be an awesome opportunity.
Hi Anita
Just dropping by to congratulate you again on this amazing achievement. You're well on your way already, so this is just another step in the right direction.
Shayne
Thanks Shayne and Cathryn :o)
Congrats Anita!!!!
Thanks Eleni :)
Post a Comment