Feb 17, 2011
January Word Count
23,640 words. In one month. Even after attempting Nanowrimo for the last 3 years I've never actually managed to write so many words in 4 weeks. I just hope I can keep the pace up...
Categories
month total,
word count,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
WOW that's awesome Anita! Really inspiring! Am hoping that I can join you in March :)
Thanks, Rach. I had no idea until I got curious and went back to check - amazed myself lol.
Love to have you writing along in March - we can compare tallies :)
Hiya AJ,
Finally made it over to your website! :) 20,000+ words in a month, WOW! I'm over the moon when I do 10K :)
Hey Sandy, glad you made it :) You just need the right incentive and I bet you could do it too *wink*
Fantastic Anita!!!!
Thanks, Eleni. Not sure if I can repeat it!
Anita,
It's taken me a year to get that many words. Go you!
You just need something fresh to work on Shayne and then you'll roll the words out too!
Post a Comment