One option for Thursday's tours at RWAus conference in August is a chocolate tour *drool*. That could have been made for me. A few hours of chocolate tasting - Lindt, Cacao, Haighs and Koko Black - is my idea of heaven. But (there is always a butt when it comes to chocolate) I am flying down early to allow myself time to settle in and write and prep for my pitch. My first conference session is straight after the tour. Can I be strong and focus on my writing, or will the urge to indulge win out?


2 comments:
Are you seriously doing a chocolate tour? I'd love to see Haighs. The Haighs shop in the Strand Arcade is always reasonably busy, but in the lead-up to Easter there are queues out the door and along George St. Extra security guards are brought in to control the crowd! Amazing.
Booked in last night with tastebuds grinning and bottom silently sobbing, lol. 2 hours of chocolate tasting... mmmmm.
Post a Comment