May 19, 2011
Love to Write
This is what I am doing again now that life has settled down and I can focus on my writing. I missed writing for pleasure but it still took a little to climb back on, to realise the thrill of putting my story down - it's hard to get back into the groove - but now that I have I've truly rediscovered the love affair I'd had to put on hold.
I'm whole again.
Categories
love of writing,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Glad you're finding the love again. I'm searching for it too. Being time-poor is really a dampener on a romance!
Rach, being time poor stinks!! Amazing how none of our heroine's ever seem to be.
Time poor, thats awesome. the quote I mean not the reality. I just posted about this sort of. lol
Glad you're back!
Kez
Kerri Williams
Yay for getting your groove back, Anita.
I swear left a message here the other day, but it looks like it's lost in cyberspace... anyhow, glad you're back on track and feeling excited again! Can't wait to see what you're working on now.
Hugs,
M
Lol, Kez.
Thanks, Eleni - nice to have it again.
Mon, cyberspace has poltergeist tendencies I think! And I hope it won't be long until I have something for you to read *wink*
Post a Comment