Lots of my writing friends celebrate the publication of their books in some way, for example, a few of them buy a new charm for their bracelet - which they purchased to celebrate the publication of their first book. This is a lovely idea and I'd love to have something to celebrate the success of my first publication (when it happens), and to then remember each subsequent book.
Trouble is, I have no idea what!
I have a charm bracelet which I love, and don't need another. I'm not a big wine drinker, and don't particularly like to shop (more on this in another post). I'd love the anticipation of a reward.
Anyone got any suggestions? I'll base a future post on what my celebration will be :)
Mar 22, 2012
How to Celebrate When Published
Categories
celebrate,
charm bracelet,
pandora,
publication,
reward,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment