I guess my love/hate relationship with ads is why I love the Gruen Transfer et al... for anyone else who does watch for Gruen Sweat starting 25th July :)
Jul 19, 2012
Simple, But Effective
For the most part I hate advertisments, but sometimes I run across ads I really enjoy. This series of three ads is too good not to share. They are by an advertising agency in Brussels and are funny (and clever).
I guess my love/hate relationship with ads is why I love the Gruen Transfer et al... for anyone else who does watch for Gruen Sweat starting 25th July :)
I guess my love/hate relationship with ads is why I love the Gruen Transfer et al... for anyone else who does watch for Gruen Sweat starting 25th July :)
Categories
advertising,
advertisments,
Gruen Sweat,
Gruen Transfer,
It pays to travel in groups
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment