Little did I realise that 2013 had a totally different year planned for me.
So we still have stray boxes in the corners of the house, which still has a long to do list of things that need fixing up. Heckle and Jeckle have settled, although it was a bit of a bumpy ride. And I have a job. One of those ones that "lands in your lap". A very busy job that takes up many, many hours of my week. Thanks to the job I think the only thing I did manage was helping Heckle and Jeckle to settle in - I was trying to settle in to my new role at the same time.
Half the fun of looking ahead is in the anticipation, and I can't wait to see what does happen in 2014.
Are you looking forward to the new year?

0 comments:
Post a Comment