Every time I cross off an item on my to-do list another, bigger and badder than the first, appears at the bottom. I've finally worked out what's happening! My to-do list has been infected by the same spell that magicked Bartholomew Cubbins.Maybe one day I'll cross off that magic 500th thing and... nothing. No more things to do.
Bliss.

4 comments:
To-do lists have a way of never ending ;) But maybe it's not a bad thing...Perhaps we'd find boredom instead of bliss at the end of it.
Ack, no, don't say that, Me. Don't burst my bubble - let me dream that at the end of that list is a wonderful place =)
LOL! I know what you mean...my to-do list is almost as bad as my To Be Read list (well, no, nothing could approach that!).
Rebecca at The Ninja Librarian
Oh, don't get me started on my TBR list, Rebecca! Although, that is a list I'm happy to get stuck into *grin*.
Post a Comment