
Excuse my Happy Dance.
But I've cracked the 25k mark on my wip - 50% of the way there.
Just *slightly* excited.
~ where curiosity kills more than the cat ~

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare
9 comments:
Happy Dance away Anita...cha cha cha!!
Thanks Eleni :o)
Woohoo! Look at that pretty word graph!
Thanks Di *vbg* I rather like it, lol.
Now, just got to get it to 50k, *sigh*.
Can I get a whoop, whoop! *waves hands in the air* Yee haw, AJ!!! Now, keep on going :-)
Still smiling Mon. Thanks :o)
Yeh, keep going. The only downside to the happy dance is that the effort now has to be repeated, lol.
Hi Anita
Is this the princess meets hot Aussie male book?
How exciting!
Shayne
Yes it is Shayne, and I'm getting to the *good* bits now, lol.
WOOHOO Anita,
Great to see you crack the 25k mark. CONGRATULATIONS.
Post a Comment