June is 50k in 30 days for RWA. So guess what I'm doing for the next few weeks!As I 'only' need 25k to finish my wip, I'm aiming for that, then onto editing. Watch my wip graph to the right to see how I go.
writeinjune.blogspot.com
~ where curiosity kills more than the cat ~
June is 50k in 30 days for RWA. So guess what I'm doing for the next few weeks!AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare
5 comments:
Good luck ANita, I'm sure you'll have your 50k in no time.
Sandie
Thanks Sandie. With all you girls helping at the sprints I'm hoping so.
Good luck Anita.
Thanks Eleni. All the best for your 30k. Hope to see you at the sprints.
I didn't get around to doing sprints last year, but will definitely make an effort this year!
Post a Comment