
Romance Writers of Australia annual conference is on in just 19 sleeps.
My first, and I'm very excited.
With so much packed into just 3 days and nights, I imagine it is going to be a fun-filled, informative and exhausting experience. But one for which I can't wait. The conference organisers have done a wonderful job. Choosing the sessions I wanted was a difficult process - I need a clone to send to concurrent workshops!
And I'm looking forward to meeting the wonderful people I have met in cyberspace.
To everyone who is attending, I can't wait to see you all. For those who can't attend, I know you'll have a wonderful Clayton's Conference (quick, sign up if you haven't http://groups.yahoo.com/group/claytonsconference_group/ ) and hopefully we'll meet next year.

4 comments:
Can't wait Anita
Nor can I :o)
No need to ask me if I can wait. Yippeee!
Can you believe it is nearly here Mon!
Post a Comment