I confess, I'm a Twitter convert.
I joined with a bit of a twist of the arm by my CP, because RWA now Tweet. But I hadn't expected the benefits I would find.
It's kinda like sprinting, but a little bit broader. And anyone who has followed my blog would know how much I love to sprint.
Yes, I'm using Twitter as a sprinting board. I tweet my goal, and because I now have a grand total of 15 people following me, I report in how I went in achieving it - I feel like I'm being watched.
I still get support, and a bit of a chat if I want, but because I can post more general goals (eg for the hour, the day, the week) it's more flexible than the sprint room on the RWA site.I will still be sprinting. But this is a great alternative!

0 comments:
Post a Comment