
Another goal to cross off my list. I have just sent my requested partial to HM&B.

It was much harder hitting 'send' then I thought it would be. It's so final, you can't change anything, no more tweaking, analysing a word, poring over the thesaurus for something better. But I needed to pull my head out of the sand, get a bit of courage and send it on its way.
Maybe Santa will be kind? All I want for Christmas...
And for now, while I wait, I'll take a leaf out of the Energizer Bunny's book and just 'keep going'.

8 comments:
Pure magic on a page to read. Anita, I'm proud of you. Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and next year finds you to leave a sparkling unexpected surprise. --- Erin
Aw shucks. Thank you.
I hope you and your family have a magical festive season.
I sooo know that feeling. Pressing send says ' this is it! This is how I write. Am I good enough?' I've been waiting for two months now on a partial and a full. Your strategy is right - just start writing again.
Can't wait to hear good news in the new year for you.
Oh Jenn, we can bite our nails together :)
Let's hope Santa is listening *grin* (or maybe the Easter Bunny?). fingers crossed for you to Jenn.
Anita, all the best of luck to you, shall keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Here's hoping you have a Published New Year.
Sandie
Thanks Sandie. A published new year would most definitely be the best new year to have - for us all.
Wishing you all the very best, Anita. I hope they love it.
Thanks Cathryn. Would be brilliant if they did.
Have a lovely christmas and I hope 2010 brings wonderful things for you.
Post a Comment