
The bane of all writers, procrastination for me usually means my 'to do' lists are written beautifully, the folding is done and my to-be-read pile is diminishing. And it's nearly always associated with a sticky part of my work in progress where my words are being yanked out, one painful word at a time.
But at the moment, the only time for writing I have is the 2 minutes I am giving to my neglected blog. It's the silly season and my diary is as full as Santa's sled.
Yes, I wish I had time to procrastinate!

7 comments:
Never mind Anita, it will all be there for you after Christmas. You have more than enough on your plate with RWA stuff & Christmas.
Sandie
Sandie, it will be waiting, just wish it didn't wait in my head ;)
Hi Anita
Better late than never.
You are always so disciplined. It's Christmas so no wonder you haven't had time for writing!
Shayne
I think we're all in the same boat at the moment. Not a whole lot of work being done despite the best of intentions.
But that's Christmas for you!
Hey Shayne,
I'm finally at a point where I can say 'yay, it's Christmas' :)
And dh is being wonderful and agreed that while on our weeks hols, I can have an hour of child free time to write each day - woohoo
Cathryn - I'll second you on the idea of 'best intentions'. unfortunately, that's what happens to the diet too ;)
Tell me about it - this time of year is CRAZY!!! And I'm surfing the net and replying to emails instead of revising the mss as I should be!!
Post a Comment