Apr 2, 2010
New Look
They say a change is as good as a holiday... not sure about that, but I have had a lot of fun creating my new look blog. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ where curiosity kills more than the cat ~
AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare
9 comments:
very pretty. Like the heart with all the words in it.
Thanks Di. I actually thought of you when I made my word heart. You can create it here: http://www.neoformix.com/Projects/WordHearts/
Anita
It looks EDIBLE. Love the heart. Not that I'm copying you, but I was thinking of a refurbish of my blog when I have the time! I AM NOT COPYING ANITA!!!!!!!!!
Shayne
It's okay Shayne, I know everyone wants to be like me *snort*. You should refurbish - much cheaper than doing the house ;)
Oh, lovely! Very nice, I also like the word heart.
Thanks Leah :o) I had so much fun creating the word heart. They are actually pretty cool as present labels as well.
Gorgeous, Anita!
Thanks, Rach :o) I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Very nice indeed Anita! Love the hearts & word heart. And yes, somehow, I think I'll take the holiday but change helps :)
Post a Comment