This upcoming year has been the hardest yet for setting goals, in fact, the list below is my third version - things keep happening to make me change them. But because I know setting goals always ensures I achieve more than I would otherwise, I've persisted.
Goals 2010/11:
- Finish two manuscripts
- Enter High 5 (two mss)
- Enter Selling Synopsis (one ms)
- Enter Emerald (one ms)
- Enter First Kiss (two mss)
- Enter VPA (two mss)
- Submit to agent
- Attend conference and pitch


2 comments:
Some fantastic goals there Anita! I saw your update on your last year's goals too - very impressive. You've definitely achieved heaps in the past 12 months :) Are you entering New Voices?
Thanks, Leah. I've been tossing around the idea of New Voices, but have decided not to. I had my 'plan of attack' already mapped out for this year, and think I'll stick to it. Guess time will tell if it was a good decision, lol.
Post a Comment