One option I've thought of is to celebrate using the same theme as that for wedding anniversaries - after all, these will be just as important milestones for me. Why use them? Well, I like the variety each one will bring, and the flexibility to twist the theme into something I want.
I've made a list of the anniversaries (the one I have goes up to the 60th - okay, maybe a little optinistic) but I have had to meld the traditional and the modern, as the traditional doesn't cover every single year.
To give you some idea this is what my list looks like:
Book 1 - paper (a framed copy of my first ever book cover)
Book 2 - cotton (clothing or sheets - depends on time of year)
Book 3 - leather (handbag)
Book 4 - Flowers (natch - big bunch!)
and so it goes on through wood, candy, wool, bronze, pottery, tin... finishing with diamond at 60.
I think this idea could be fun!



0 comments:
Post a Comment