Apr 2, 2012

A to Z Challenge

Posted by AJ Blythe at Monday, April 02, 2012
I've just stumbled across the A to Z challenge, and even though I am a day late I've decided to jump in and join the fun. All the information about the challenge can be found here. If you want to see what others are doing for the challenge visit my blog hop page and check some out - you never know who you'll meet.

As part of the challenge you are supposed to have a theme, and it would make sense for me to have a writing theme like interesting words or favourite words that start with the letter of the day. But I think I'm going to go a little out of the box and write about all things Aussie.

I should start my posts now, but as it is getting on for the middle of the night in Australia, I'll leave it until morning, and I'll start with a triple decker of A, B, C.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare