![]() |
| Source: Darrell Creswell |
A word is dead
When it is said,
Some say.
I say it just begins
to live that day.
~ Emily Dickinson ~
~ where curiosity kills more than the cat ~
![]() |
| Source: Darrell Creswell |
AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare
23 comments:
Love your theme for A-Z challenge. Images are great accompaniments to the quotes.
Wow, Anita, you've been blogging for seven years! Good on you, that's inspiring. I'd love to read an Australian cozy, I'll check and see how to get one.
Cheers, Amanda
(returning your visit)
Cool blog concept for A to Z! Great pictures too.
Dropping in from QOTKU blog, returning your visit. You've picked some really nice quotes here. Love the Peanuts cartoon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, AJ, and for the compliment, too!
Visiting from A to Z. For someone with few people in her life, the poet noticed a lot.
Visiting from A to Z. For someone with few people in her life, the poet noticed a lot.
Love the quotes! I'm always looking for good ones!
I'm being all industrious here and at least returning the visits to my blog. Good lord, there are a lot of links to get through.
It's so easy now to talk to people all over the world--- we really need to find a way to transport our physical selves as easily as our words. Then we ALL could attend writing conferences! Wait, that might make things a bit intense. Someday, perhaps, we'll meet in person and attempt to remind each other of who we are in blogland.
Thanks, JQ Rose. I'm a visual person so like to have images on my blog posts.
I never thought I'd last this long, Amanda, but I quite enjoy it :)
Thanks, Dena. I thought it was a great image, although it does remind me of Goyte's "Somebody That I Used to Know" film clip.
I love inspritational and/or humourous author quotes, so glad you enjoyed reaading them, Scott.
You're welcome, Kitty. It really does look fabulous. Thanks for visiting.
Ann, how true! But I guess her observations of life are what makes her stories so wonderful.
Thanks, Kate. I have some really goo dquotes coming up over the 28 days of A-Z.
KD, it's a little daunting the number of sites that have been linked, but I am enjoying the sites I've made it to so far.
I'd love a transport device like that! Australia is so far from the rest of the world. Don't suppose you're working on one?
Love that quote! I'm here from JR's blog.
Anita, I can't wait to read your cozies. And this is such a fantastic blog... :-)
Hi S.P., thanks for stopping by!
Thanks, Lilac. Glad you like my blog. Not sure if Lilac Shoshani is your real name, but it's a very pretty name :)
That is excellent advice. I usually feel good about what I write after I edit it a few times.
I rather enjoy editing, Susan. From chatting to my friends it appears I'm in the minority. But I think it's because of what you said, I feel good after it's been edited a few times.
Post a Comment