| Source: Michael J Holley |
Thank your readers and the critics who praise you, and then ignore them. Write for the most intelligent, wittiest, wisest audience in the universe: Write to please yourself.
~ Harlan Ellison ~
~ where curiosity kills more than the cat ~
| Source: Michael J Holley |
AJ Blythe's Cozies Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare
4 comments:
I think that's the best you can do. Write for yourself and you'll never let your audience down.
Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
http://pensuasion.blogspot.com
Ha! A nice quote, but I hardly think of myself in those terms. But I do try to write what I like, and to by my own harshest critic. :)
So true, S.L.! Off to return the visit (there are so many blogs to get through this year!)
Colin, from your writing I'd think you should think of yourself as witty and intelligent. However, your banishment to Carkoon might indicate you aren't that wise *wink*
Kind of an appropriate quote when you think about the conversation going on in the Shark Tank today.
Post a Comment